Admissions: Post-18 provision
- 12 places a year are available for this one year course.
- Information about the course will be shared at the Sixth Form Post-18 Information Event in September and published on the school website. Visits to see our provision and meet students and staff are also encouraged. Please contact Julie Jones to arrange this.
- An application form can be downloaded below and are also available via email from Julie Jones or the school office.
- Students must meet the pre-internship criteria for an offer to be made.
- Offers of places are sent out in the January prior to a September start.
Click on this link for an application form:
Students must be:
- Willing and keen to be involved in experiences within the wider community, in preparation for adulthood.
- Able to behave appropriately whilst on an independent work placement.
- Have a desire to be employed and contribute to the wider community.
- Have at least 90% attendance for the past full academic year. (exceptions may be made in the case of absence caused by medical issues or a bereavement).
- Be able to travel independently or be working towards this.
- be working at Entry Level 3 or Level 1, in English.